Friday, July 22, 2016

I'D RATHER BE IN THIS WHEELCHAIR THAN....Meet My Hero

Looking For Inspiration?
If you have been here before, you've met one of my biggest heroes! If you haven't met her, I introduce you to Joni Eareckson Tada and her husband Ken.
I have been blessed by her for decades. When I was about 12, a bunch of fellow children with disabilities from the residence I lived in, all went to see her movie debut called: "JONI." What was so incredible was that she plays herself. I always recommend others to watch "JONI." As well, for the last several years her ministry, Joni and Friends, have been producing short fils about persons who inspire her. Thankfully in the mix are some more great videos featuring Joni, her life, husband, and all that she does.

To see the first video in this series about Joni (years after the movie about her was made) Just click on the title here: 
I'D RATHER BE IN THIS WHEELCHAIR

Here is another great video all about Joni's beautiful art work. 
PAINTING FOR GOD'S PLEASURE


No comments: